- Makes 1
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Mars Bar Slice with it’s chewy, crispy, crunchy and gooey texture is always a favourite!
We also love that this recipe is as quick and easy as it is delicious. Just melt, mix, pour, set and cut up into squares.
Mars Bar Slice is a perfect treat to send to school when it’s your little one’s birthday, a great treat to take into the office to share with your work mates, brilliant to keep in the fridge in case mum friends drop around or the bomb when you’re asked to bring a little plate to … anywhere.
Stock up on Mars Bars now and you’ll have yourself a tray of Mars Bar slice before you know it (just be sure to save a few squares for yourself)!
What’s not to love about this recipe? Mars bars, crispy puffs and chocolate on top. Give it a go and let us know what you thought in the comments below.
Ingredients (makes 1 Slice pan)
- 50g Butter
- 4x large Mars bars
- 3 Cups Rice Bubbles
- 250g Good quality Milk Chocolate
- Grease and line the base and side of a 19 x 29cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Combine the butter and the mars bars in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until mars bars and butter melt and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
- Place the rice bubbles and remaining mars bar in a large bowl. Add the mars bar mixture and stir until well combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Leave to cool for around 30 mins before starting the next part.
- Melt the milk chocolate and pour over the top. Then place in the fridge to set completely. ( I cant usually do this part so not sure how long, maybe 2 hours )
Love Mars Bar Slice? Here's a few other recipes featuring Mars Bars you might also like to try:
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.