If you want to make rustic Spanish-style dishes at home, you can’t go past McCormick Flavour Shots Spanish Chicken Hotpot.
Serves 4 | Cooks in 30 minutes
- 1 McCormick Spanish Chicken Hotpot Flavour Shot
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, cut in half
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup of Arborio or medium grain rice
- 1 red capsicum, chunky diced
- 140g tomato paste
- 2 ½ cups chicken stock
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Stir contents of Flavour Shot, then spoon into a large pre-heated frying pan. Add the chicken and onion, stir to coat and coo on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and fry for a further 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the capsicum, tomato paste and stock. Stir and gently simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the coriander and stir through.
- Season to taste and serve. Delicious served with crumbled feta cheese and sliced black olives.
Hints & Tips
- Try using prawns or white fish fillets as an alternative to chicken.
- Like it a bit more spicy? Try stirring in a pinch of dry Chilli Flakes before serving.