With the colder months approaching, McCormick Flavour Shots Zesty Chicken Curry is the perfect winter warmer for your family.
Serves 4 | Cooks in 20 minutes
- 1 McCormick Zesty Chicken Curry Flavour Shot
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets, cut in large pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 x 400g can coconut cream
- 200g green beans, sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Stir the contents of the Flavour Shot, then spoon into a large pre-heated frying pan. Add the chicken and onion, stir to coat and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes until browned
- Add the coconut cream and green beans, stir to coat and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes uncovered. Stir through the coriander.
- Season to taste and squeeze over lemon juice before serving. Delicious served with Jasmine rice.
Hints & Tips
- Add cubed butternut pumpkin in place of chicken for a delicious vegetarian alternative.
- To add heat to your curry, stir in a pinch of dry Chilli Flakes before serving.