Everyone loves meatballs in a rich tomato pasta sauce … and with a cooking time of only 3 minutes, they’ll be on the table before you know it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 3 minutes Serves: 4 people
What you’ll need:
- 600g lean Beef Mince
- 1/2 cup fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Tuscan Seasoning
- 60ml Olive Oil
- 500ml Tomato Pasta Sauce with onion, garlic & herbs
- 750g cooked Pasta (to serve)
This recipe is available as a pre-programmed recipe on the Tefal COOK4ME – with step by step instructions including the ingredients, it’s like having an expert in your kitchen helping out!
- Combine all ingredients except pasta sauce and roll into small balls
- Add oil and brown meatballs in batches
- Add pasta sauce, stir well to combine and cook for 3 minutes
- Serve with pasta
Transfer to bowl/bowls and serve with noodles.
Introducing the Tefal COOK4ME …
With more and more people wanting great tasting recipes, cooked at home, and not always knowing where to start, or having the time, Tefal introduces Cook4me. Cook4me is an intelligent interactive multicooker with over 80 pre-programmed recipes that guide you step-by-step so you can cook deliciously tasty meals, but in a fraction of the time.
To see the reviews of the Tefal COOK4ME click here.