- Serves 6
- Makes 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
If you like clean hands after you cook, you are going to love this NO MESS MEATBALLS recipe from the MoM team.
Proudly brought to you by the team at Ansell, whose Multi-Sensitive Gloves make clean up time a breeze.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 10 meatballs)
- 1 litre Chicken Stock
- 2 Juice of 2 lemons
- 500g Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 500g Pork & Veal Mince
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Finely Diced Onion
- 1/2 cup Finely Diced Carrot
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 2 Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Fresh Herbs
- Paremesan and fresh herbs to garnish.
- Bring chicken stock, lemon juice, tomato pasta sauce, salt, pepper and white wine to a slow boil.
- Put on Ansell Multi-Sensitive Gloves and mix the meatballs without mess!
- Put the veal mince and cracked egg into a mixing bowl. Add onion, carrot macadamia nuts, breadcrumbs, zest of 2 lemons, fresh herbs
- Get your hands in there and mix well!
- Gentry drop meatballs into the pot as you roll.
- Cook meatballs for 20 minutes on slow boil.
- Throw out your gloves with an easy clean up and then once you've got clean hands, serve on mash, pasta, rice or quinoa.
- Add Parmesan and fresh herbs to garnish.