- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Quick an easy healthy dinner – a nice change from regular tacos – the whole family will love !
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- 4 sweet potatoes - baked till soft
- 500 grams inghams turkey mince
- 1 cup cooked mixed beans (kidney beans , barlotti beans , black beans , chick peas , ect
- 1 tbsp minced red chilled
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 whole lime wedges
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tbsp oilive oil
- i tbsp taco spice
- heat olive oil in hot pan , add garlic & chilli...add turkey mince - cook till done. Add mixed beans , taco spice & coriander.
- slice each sweet potato in half lengthwise , fill each centre with cooked turkey mince mixture. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes till cheese has melted. Serve with additional sour cream & guacamole and lime wedges on the side
WIN a $1000 Kleenmaid voucherIf you’d like to be in the running to win a $1000 Kleenmaid voucher, all you need to do is submit your favourite recipes using WHOLE INGHAM’S CHICKENS or INGHAM’S TURKEY MINCE. Simply purchase either product, create a recipe, take a photo of the recipe (even better if there is another Ingham’s chicken in the photo) and then post onto the MoM site. Every recipe that is approved and published by the MoM team by 31 July 2018 stands a chance to be judged the winner. For further details, visit the competition page. Full Terms & Conditions are available here.
Recipe Mexican Turkey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.