- Makes 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A quick easy mid week dinner solution for families that find themselves with less than half an hour to pull together dinner!
Ingredients (makes 6 Mini fish tacos)
- 1 pack/6 fillets SEALORD Hoki Fillets (Tempura Batter)
- 2 cups Green Cabbage finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Purple Cabbage finely slices
- 1 large Carrot finely sliced or grated
- 1 or 2 Eschallots finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Capsicum finely sliced
- 1 pack/8 Mini Wraps/Burritos
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Mexican Flavouring
- Pop the SEALORD fish fillets into the oven and cook as per the instructions on the pack.
- While the fish is cooking combine all the slaw vegetables in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, mexican flavouring and the lemon juice and stir well to remove any lumps and ensure a smooth consistency.
- Toss the salad together with the dressing and then set aside ready for the mini Tacos to be put together.
- Once the SEALORD Hoki Fillets are ready, remove from the oven and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
- For each wrap, add a small amount of slaw to the wrap/taco/burrito, pop in a Sealord Hoki Fish Fillet then wrap together. You can either secure with a strip of folded baking paper, a toothpick or use a long strip of eschallot tied and secured with a toothpick.
- If just a hint of mexican flavour in the slaw isn't enough for you, feel free to add jalapenos, cayenne pepper or even a dollop of guacamole.
Recipe Mini Hoki Tacos with Mexican Slaw
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.