Tasty low-fat recipe that kids will love! Try this mini pizza breads recipe from Symply Too Good To Be True Book #4.
Makes 40 slices
- ½ cup fresh tomatoes finely diced
- ¾ cup capsicum finely diced
- ½ cup shallots sliced or onion finely diced
- 1½ cups mushrooms finely diced
- ½ cup 97% lean ham (approx 4 slices) finely diced (Hans®)
- 1 cup 25% reduced fat grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic (in jar)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large bread stick (340g)
- ⅓ cup no added salt tomato paste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven 180ºC fan forced.
- Place all the ingredients except bread and tomato paste into a large mixing bowl. Fold ingredients together well.
- Cut bread into 40 slices about 1 to 1½ cm thick. Spread a little tomato paste over each slice.
- Press approximately 1 tablespoon of mixture on top of each bread slice.
- Coat a large baking tray with cooking spray, then place each pizza slice onto tray, bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and browned. Serve hot.
Replace ham with 3/4 cup diced celery for a vegetarian version.