- Serves 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Great way to use leftover lunches or dinners!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 cup chosen veggies (and meat if desired)
- 1 english muffin, split in half
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Place your english muffin on a baking try and smear the pizza sauce over each side
- Sprinkle your veggie and meat selection onto each piece.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 180 degrees until cheese is golden brown.
Recipe Mini Pizzas
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.