- Makes 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These Mint Slice Sandwiches are a decadent little treat that bring to life two favourites if you’re a MINT fan!
3 ingredients, 3 steps and not much more than 3 minutes to make.
Have fun & Enjoy!
Nikki Hills | MoM Founder & Food Editor
Ingredients (makes 10 pieces approx)
- 6 - 8 Arnott's Mint Slice biscuits
- 100g Cream Cheese (use block cream cheese not spreadable)
- 200g Pack of Mint Slice chocolates (the old fashioned ones in individual wrappers)
- Place the Mint Slice biscuits into your food processor and blitz until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Place the crumb mixture into a flat bowl or small tray.
- Slice the cream cheese with a sharp knife into slices approx 1/2cm thick, place between 2 Mint Slice chocolates and trim the slice of cream cheese to fit.
- Dip each edge of your Mint Slice Sandwich into the crumb mixture so that all edges are nicely coated.
- Serve (or eat!!) immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.