- Makes 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These Mint Slice Sandwiches are a decadent little treat that bring to life two favourites if you’re a MINT fan!
3 ingredients, 3 steps and not much more than 3 minutes to make.
Have fun & Enjoy!
Nikki Hills | MoM Founder & Food Editor
Ingredients (makes 10 pieces approx)
- 6 - 8 Arnott's Mint Slice biscuits
- 100g Cream Cheese (use block cream cheese not spreadable)
- 200g Pack of Mint Slice chocolates (the old fashioned ones in individual wrappers)
Notes... These Mint Slice biscuits remind me so much of Friday nights when I was little ... Mum & Dad would take us out for Chinese and then while all the adults talked (and talked) the owners would give my brother and I a little pile of Mint Slice chocolates each - the ones that were each wrapped individually!
- Place the Mint Slice biscuits into your food processor and blitz until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Place the crumb mixture into a flat bowl or small tray.
- Slice the cream cheese with a sharp knife into slices approx 1/2cm thick, place between 2 Mint Slice chocolates and trim the slice of cream cheese to fit.
- Dip each edge of your Mint Slice Sandwich into the crumb mixture so that all edges are nicely coated.
- Serve (or eat!!) immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.