- Serves 4
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 g mushrooms (any kind you like)
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1/2 - 1 cup white wine (use according to your taste)
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 2 fresh cloves of garlic (or alternatively use dried garlic granules to taste)
- 80g butter
- 1-2 brown onions, chopped
- 2 tsp thyme, finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Cream (optional)
- Put butter into the Philips All-In-One Cooker's Inner Pot. Press SAUTÉ/SEAR LOW TEMP. Set cooking time for 14 mins and Press START but LEAVE OFF THE LID. Cook mushrooms and onions, stirring until they brown.
- Add garlic and thyme, stir for one minute. Add wine and bring to the boil and keep cooking - until it's nearly all evaporated (I prefer to leave some - about 1/2 inch in bottom of pot) Next add the vegetable stock and the Arborio rice
- Place lid on and SEAL. Select PRESEURE COOKING, then press RISOTTO program. Press START (the time will automatically show when you press Risotto Program) Once Program has finished, release the steam via VENT - Be careful!! Remove lid and stir through parmesan cheese, top with fresh thyme & serve!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.