- Makes 24
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 24 Biscuits)
- 320g Plain flour
- 60g SR flour
- 2 Tbs Cornflour
- 120g Caster sugar
- 250g Softened unsalted butter
Notes... This was my great grandmother's recipe. We make large batches every year to give as gifts. Santa loves them too!
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixer
- Sift the flours together and rub into butter mix
- Divide mixture into 2. Roll out into logs, wrap in glad wrap and refrigerate until hard.
- Unrap logs and slice 1cm biscuits with a sharp knife. Arrange onto baking paper lined trays and bake at 160° for 15 min. Cool and dust with icing sugar.
Recipe Nanna's shortbread
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.