These chicken nugget and vegetable kebabs make a great lunchbox item, an easy afternoon snack or a quick dinner – simply serve them with a side salad, mashed potato and/or your favourite steamed vegetables. This MoM Cook Club recipe is proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Chicken #LoveEm
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Ingham's Chicken Nuggets
- 1 red capsicum, cut into wedges
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, whole
- 100g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- bamboo kebab skewers
- Chop vegetables into wedges of similar size to the Ingham's chicken nuggets.
- Thread uncooked Ingham's chicken nugget onto the skewer followed by a slice of capsicum, a cherry tomato, another uncooked Ingham's chicken nugget, mushroom, onion and a final uncooked Ingham's chicken nugget. Repeat this process for all nugg skewers.
- Place nugg kebabs on greased baking tray. Bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees celsius for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until nuggets are cooked through.
- These make a great snack or lunchbox item. Or for a more substantial meal, serve them with a side salad, mashed potato and/or your favourite steamed vegetables.
Youtube channel. This November, Ingham's are celebrating NUGGVEMBER. Make these easy nugget recipes and share your love of nuggs using the hashtag #LoveYaNuggs. Be in it to win it! Enter via Ingham's website - https://inghams.com.au/loveyanuggs/