These Oat, Banana, Chia and Choc Chip Biscuits are super easy, super tasty and super nutritious! What more could you want!
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled organic oats
- 1/4 cup LSA mix
- 1/3 cup hazelnut or almond meal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- pinch pink salt
- 200g 80% cocoa (or higher) dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Place bananas, vanilla and oil in a bowl and stir well to combine. In a separate large bowl, place oats, LSA, almond meal, coconut, cinnamon, baking powder and pinch of salt. Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients until well combined then lightly stir through the chocolate pieces.
- Roll the dough into golf ball sized balls and place on a try lined with baking paper. Press the top of each ball down lightly. Bake in preheated oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.