- Serves 5
- Makes 5
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This is a great australia day lamington with a twist. ( The orange give it a nice punch to the original recipe. )
And chocolate cake make this recipe yummy.
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 5 )
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons s.r flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange rind
- 4 oz butter
- 2 cup chocolate chips ( to melt )
- This is very easy. You put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix for 3 minutes.
- Place in a large baking tin and bake for 30 - 40 minutes on 180.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Then put the chocolate chips in the oven microwave for 60 seconds or until melted. Cut the cake int o squares then dip in melted chocolate and the coconut.