- Serves 16
- 3.5 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
This is my go to cheesecake for any “bring a plate” get together. Easy to share and can be easily cut to the size needed.
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 350g Oreos
- 80g Butter, melted
- 375g Farmer’s Table Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Cream
- 3 Tsp Gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 200g White Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- In a food processor, process 250g of the Oreo biscuits into fine crumbs. Mix in melted butter. Press the mixture into a lined lamington tin and chill.
- Beat the Farmer’s Table, sugar and vanilla until smooth, then beat in the cream. Stir through the prepared gelatine and white chocolate.
- Roughly chop the remaining Oreos and stir through the filling. Pour over the base. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
*You can find Farmer’s Table in the Cream Cheese section of the dairy case at Woolworths. *I use a stand mixer to make this *Extra Oreos, roughly chopped, can be placed on top for decoration