- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A heavenly coconut treat for coconut lovers. Healthy and satisfying. But beware, it is super rich and will keep you full for hours!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 400g canned Organic Coconut milk
- 1-2 teaspoon coconut or palm sugar
- 100mL Hot water
- Put the can of coconut milk upside down and unopened in the fridge overnight prior making this dessert.
- The next day, your coconut milk will have separated into cream and water. the water will be on the top. Pour the water away as you only want the cream part.
- In a clean bowl, put the chia seeds and add in the coconut cream. Stir very very very well or else you will have lumps of chia pudding instead of a smooth and creamy one.
- In a separate bowl, melt the sugar in the 100mL hot water. Then pour them into the Chia mixture. Stir well and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving :)