- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Delicious and good for you, this Oven Roasted Mushroom Bruschetta is so full of flavor and simple to prepare. Great for a light meal or a brunch!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 12 Medium size Mushrooms, cut into thick strips
- 1 small Garlic clove, crushed
- 100g Ricotta
- 1 Spring onion sliced finely
- Balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
- Dried parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Sourdough or Ciabatta bread sliced thick
- Place mushrooms, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper into a bowl. Drizzle with oil and enough balsamic glaze to cover mushrooms once stirred around. Place into a glass baking dish and into a pre - heated 180 degree oven uncovered for about 20-25 minutes or until they are softened.
- Meanwhile mix the ricotta, salt & pepper and the thinly sliced spring onion together and mix thoroughly to combine. Set aside
- Brush the slices of bread with oil and heat on a grill pan until grill marks appear and they are crispy – do both sides.
- Spread a thick layer of ricotta mix onto the bread, top with some rocket and then the roasted mushrooms