- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great salad to use stale bread or if you have an abundance of cherry tomatoes.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 slices Sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 250 grams Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- Brush bread with 1 tbs oil, then cook for 30 seconds each side or until lightly charred. Rub bread all over with peeled garlic clove. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in large bowl & add tomatoes, season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Whisk remaining oil & vinegar & pour over salad.
Capsicum, olives & basil can be added too.