The MoM team love this peach smoothie recipe so much we tried it with nectarines as well and it was really YUMMY! Try it for yourself with this great easy recipe…
Peach Crumble Smoothie Recipe
Makes 2 – 3 serves
- 1 Banana
- 3-4 pieces of tinned Peach (in juice). You can also use nectarines!
- 2 cups reduced fat Milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon ground Flax meal
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Ice to serve
- Place all ingredients except ice in a blender on high for about 1 min, until all ingredients well combined and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve with ice OR pour into refillable food pouches.
- Freeze and add to lunchboxes as a health snack.