- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick and easy picnic potato salad which goes well with BBQ chicken and cold cuts of meats. It is a filling and delicious salad.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 Medium Potatoes
- 1 x 420 g Corn Kernels
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon French Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt and Cracked Black Pepper (to taste)
Notes... Picnic Potato Salad is a favourite picnic food. It is easy to make and can be made ahead of time and keeps well.
- Clean the potatoes, peel or leave the skin on, chop the potatoes into cubes and boil them in water until tender (do not overcook)
- Drain and cool the potatoes and place them in a bowl.
- Add the corn kernels and the parsley to the bowl.
- Add the French dressing and the mayonnaise and gently mix the ingredients.
- Add salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- Serve with a BBQ chicken or cold cuts of meat.
Recipe Picnic Potato Salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.