- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This Potato and Pea Curry makes a delicious vegetarian meal option or a perfect side to serve with other meat based curries. Serve with rice and a lovely big, green garden salad.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 4 Potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/2 Head Cauliflower
- 400g Tin Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 270ml Reduced-fat Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups Frozen Peas
- 1 Cup (uncooked measurement) Brown Rice
Notes... If your saucepan isn’t good quality I recommend stirring during step 5 to ensure it doesn’t stick.
- Cook onions, uncovered, in a large saucepan, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and cauliflower to the pan. Stir to coat in the spice mix.
- Add tomatoes and the stock.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and simmer, uncovered, over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add peas and cook, uncovered, for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with cooked brown rice.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.