- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Pizza Base (store bought)
- 4 tbsp Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Handful Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Prawns, cooked
- Handful Baby Spinach
- To taste Salt, Pepper and Herbs
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Put pasta sauce on pizza dough and spread on pizza dough with a back of a spoon.
- Spread out the cheese, prawns, mushrooms and spinach. Add salt, pepper and herbs of your choice.
- Place the pizza in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve hot.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.