- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A warming dish best served with potato mash or steamed rice.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg Chicken fillets (diced)
- 1/4 Vegetable oil
- 2 Leeks (sliced)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 rashers Bacon (diced)
- 2 tbs Thyme
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 1 tsp White pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp Salt flakes
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 2 tbs Plain flour
Notes... I used setting 3 on my electric Kambrook pressure cooker.
- Place oil and leeks in pressure cooker bowl and saute for 5 minutes
- Add chicken, mushrooms, bacon and saute for 10 minutes
- Add thyme, pepper, salt and white wine
- Place lid on pressure cooker and cook for approximately 20 minutes or refer to your pressure cooker instructions.
- Once cooked stir through flour to thicken, then cream.
Recipe Pressure Cooked Chicken and Leek Casserole
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.