A warming dish best served with potato mash or steamed rice.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg Chicken fillets (diced)
- 1/4 Vegetable oil
- 2 Leeks (sliced)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 rashers Bacon (diced)
- 2 tbs Thyme
- 1/4 cup White wine
- 1 tsp White pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp Salt flakes
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 2 tbs Plain flour
- Place oil and leeks in pressure cooker bowl and saute for 5 minutes
- Add chicken, mushrooms, bacon and saute for 10 minutes
- Add thyme, pepper, salt and white wine
- Place lid on pressure cooker and cook for approximately 20 minutes or refer to your pressure cooker instructions.
- Once cooked stir through flour to thicken, then cream.