- Makes 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A delicious pumpkin pie spice recipe to welcome in the fall, October, Halloween, and all things pumpkin!!!!
Ingredients (makes 10 Balls)
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1/3 cups Coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin puré
- 1 cup Medjool dates soaked and drained
- 1 tbspn Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Dessicated coconut
Notes... Soaking the dates can be done in advance or even overnight. Putting the mixture in the fridge to firm is optional.
- Soak the medjool dates for at least an hour, until nice and soft
- Process pecans in mixer until they are crumb consistency
- Add all the ingredients into the mixer, bring careful to remove all the pips from the dates. Leave the dessicated coconut out as this is to roll the balls in
- Once mixture forms a dough, cover and place in the fridge for an hour to firm up. This makes rolling the balls easier.
- Roll tablespoon sized balls from the mixture, then roll in the coconut and put in an airtight container. Once all the balls are made, put in the freezer to firm up.
- These raw balls last fantastically for up to 3 weeks in the freezer in an airtight container (they last about 3 days in my house as they are so tasty!!!!)
Recipe Pumpkin spice raw balls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.