- Serves 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
It’s my family favourite
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 kg Chicken
- 300 ml Thickened fresh cream
- 500 gms Canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Onion paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika powder or Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- Dress.the chicken and cut them into 2 inch pieces
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients together in a heavy bottom non-stick wok / deep pan
- Cover it with a lid and let it be on high flame for 15 mins. Stir it well and cover it again with the lid. Simmer the flame to medium.
- After 15 minutes you'll the oil from the sides coming out. Stir the curry again.
- The curry will turn it's colour from pale pink to bright orange. Adjust the consistency, salt and sweetness of the curry.
- Garnish it with cream and coriander. Serve it hot with rice or naan bread