- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A super simple prawn dish for all prawn lovers.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg green prawns, shelled
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 300 ml bottle cream
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- rice to serve
- Melt the butter in a deep fry pan and add the garlic, cooking for approx 4 mins or until aromatic.
- Add the prawns cook both sides until not quite cooked through.
- Add the white wine and cook until reduced and alcohol cooked out-approx 2 mins.
- Add the cream and salt and cook until prawns cooked through completely and cream thickened and reduced slightly.
- Remove off the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Serve on top off cooked rice.
This recipe is just as nice served with pasta (or gluten free pasta)