- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A delicious indulgent snack or desert just serve with vanilla ice cream.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 50 grams Butter, melted
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries, thawed
- 180 grams White chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 190 C or 170 fan forced. Place 12 large patty cases into a muffin pan. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk and butter. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients along with the raspberries and chocolate. Using a large spoon, mix until just combined.
- Distribute the batter between patty cases and bake for 20-25 min, or until a skewer comes out clean and muffins are golden.
Recipe Raspberry and white chocolate muffins
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.