- Serves 20
- Makes 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Who doesn’t love the combination of raspberry and chocolate? These little tarts are so easy and irresistible and a perfect colour for festive entertaining.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 20 | makes 20 )
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 125 g Chocolate Ripple biscuits
- 50 g butter, melted
- 85 g raspberry jelly crystals
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup condensed milk or cream
- raspberries for decoration
- icing sugar
Notes... So quick to make, but they do need to set for half an hour.
- To make raspberry coulis, place raspberries in a saucepan with caster sugar. Stir over medium–high heat until a sauce starts to form (about 5–10 minutes). Push through a sieve to remove the seeds. Discard seeds.
- To make the tart base, place biscuits in food processor and blend until fine crumbs form. Add melted butter and mix to combine. Press mixture firmly into base of mini muffin cups until it is compacted. Place in fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Dissolve the jelly with boiling water in a jug. Stir to ensure completely dissolved. Add ½ cup of raspberry coulis and when slightly cooled add condensed milk or cream. Either completely combine the ingredients, or just stir a few times and leave a swirled effect through the mixture, then pour over chocolate crumb base in the mini muffin cups.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Serve topped with a raspberry and a dusting of icing sugar.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.