- Makes 16
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 16 Squares)
- 285 grams Wholemeal Flour
- 160 grams Oats
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 200 grams Unsalted Butter
- 110 grams Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 225 grams Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
Notes... For a twist you could use different fresh, frozen or purée fruits.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Stir the flour, oats and salt in a bowl until combined.
- Put the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan and stir over medium heat until the butter is melted. Pour the butter mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir to combined.
- Press half the mixture into a square lined tin. Spread the raspberries over the top. Press the remaining mixture over the raspberries.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in tin before slicing.
Recipe Raspberry Slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.