- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
This Raw Pad Thai with Peanut Satay Sauce is a deliciously healthy option for lunch or dinner. It’s vegan friendly, so perfect for those already on a vegan diet or families wanting to take part in Veganuary!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 red cabbage (shredded finely)
- Handful sugar snap peas (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
- 260g Extra firm tofu
- 2 Tbsp Hail the Kale satay sauce
- Hale the Kale satay sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 3 Tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Rice malt syrup
- 3 Tbsp Water (depending on consistency)
- Spiralise the carrot and zucchini.
- Add the shredded cabbage and capsicum. Meanwhile, heat a pan on high heat and add 1 heaped teaspoon of coconut oil in a pan.
- Drain extra liquid from the tofu and slice into cubes.
- Add to the hot pan until tofu is crispy on either side but soft in the middle.
- To make sauce add all the ingredients into a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat until the sauce has thickened.
- Add tofu to the spiralised vegetables and top with clean satay sauce.
- Top with sugar snap peas, sesame seeds and spring onions.
This delicious recipe was provided by the talented @hail_thekale
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.