- Makes 12
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These reindeer cupcakes were a huge hit at my daughters Christmas in July birthday party!
Ingredients (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 1 Box Chocolate cupcake mix with icing (or make your own)
- 1 Packet Jaffa Chocolates
- 1 Packet Pretzels
- 1 Black edible writing pen (baking section of supermarket)
- Prepare cupcakes as per box instructions. Let cool then ice with chocolate icing.
- Break the pretzels so you have an antler looking piece. Place 1 jaffa on each cupcake, draw some eyes and a mouth on with the black edible pen and finish with your pretzel antler.
Recipe Reindeer cupcakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.