- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A big sandwich every age would like, my 3 girls love sharing the ribbon sandwich, one each for all of them.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped basil
- 3 thick slices high-fibre bread
- 1 tablespoon redcurrant jelly (optional)
- 1 slice skinless turkey breast
- 1 slice tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup alfalfa
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 slice lean ham
- 1 small tomato, sliced
Notes... Tip - Cover any leftover mayonnaise and basil mixture and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and basil. Set aside. Spread 1 slice of bread with the redcurrant jelly and top with turkey, cheese and alfalfa. Place another slice of bread on top.
- Spread the second slice of bread with mayonnaise mixture, then top with the lettuce leaf, ham and tomato. Finish with the last piece of bread.
- Cut the sandwich into 3 fingers and wrap firmly in plastic wrap. Store in the fridge until required.
Recipe Ribbon Sandwich
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.