- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This a a great easy recipe to use up left over risotto of any type. These risotto balls are easily cooked and turn out well done in the Philips Airfryer. They are shown here as a side dish. Please note that the chicken drumsticks were also cooked in the Philips Airfryer.
- Left over risotto
- 2 Eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Plain Flour
- With wet hands roll tablespoons of the left over risotto into walnut sized balls
- Coat each ball with flour
- Make an egg wash by whisking two eggs with a table spoon water.
- Next coat each ball in the egg wash
- Next roll each ball in the bread crumbs
- Place all risotto balls on a plate or tray and refrigerate until ready to cook. Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat Airfryer at 200 degrees for 3 minutes
- Spray the risotto balls with olive oil.
- Place 10 balls at a time into the Airfryer basket. Cook at 200 degrees for 6-10 minutes or until cooked to your liking