- Serves 4
- Makes 8
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Great for summer meals and are good the next day too.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8 Patties)
- 1 can Salmon, drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, well rinsed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- fresh herbs, eg, chives, parsely, basil, finely chopped
- Mash cannellini beans with a potato masher. Place in a bowl with all other ingredients. Mix together well with hands.
- Shape into patties and place in fridge for 30 mins.
- Shallow fry both sides until golden.
Recipe Salmon and Cannellini Bean Patties
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.