- Serves 4
- Makes 8
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Great for summer meals and are good the next day too.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8 Patties)
- 1 can Salmon, drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, well rinsed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- fresh herbs, eg, chives, parsely, basil, finely chopped
- Mash cannellini beans with a potato masher. Place in a bowl with all other ingredients. Mix together well with hands.
- Shape into patties and place in fridge for 30 mins.
- Shallow fry both sides until golden.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.