- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Salmon Patties are perhaps one of the best recipes you can have up your sleeve …
Salmon Patties are so quick and easy to make (and you can learn the recipe by heart to make it even faster), they are great to keep in the fridge to eat hot or cold as leftovers and everyone loves Salmon Patties!
Everyone has their favourite recipe for Salmon Patties – we love this one for the fact it contains only 4 ingredients so it’s nice and easy to remember.
If you’re wondering about the best potatoes to use for your mashed potato in this recipe, we’d recommend Desiree or Dutch Cream Potatoes (if you can find them). This article from Poh’s Kitchen is a great guide to potatoes.
Serve these delicious Salmon Patties with a crunchy green salad filled with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot and avocado. Then look for a delicious Sweet Chilli Sauce or a wholesome Tomato & Capsicum Relish (recipe here).
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 cups mashed potato
- 213 grams tin salmon (fresh flaked Salmon can be used)
- 2 beaten egg
- 4 tbsp whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Boil enough potatoes for 3 cups of mashed potatoes, mash and let cool.
- Add drained salmon to mashed potatoes. Add 1 whisked egg , mayonaise and salt and pepper. combine
- shape into pattie sizes and coat with beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs
- lquickly lighly shallow fry patties on both sides and then put on grease proof paper and bake for approximately 5-10 minutes in moderate oven
- serve with extra mayonnaise and side of salad
Recipe Salmon Patties with Potato
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.