- Makes 16
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Arnott’s are making us very happy (and just a little bit more tubby), with their weekly release of a recipe to bake a biscuit favourite at home. Their latest scrumptious recipe is for Salted Almond Tim Tam Brownies.
Australia’s most iconic biscuit is marrying the world’s favourite dessert…and guess what? You’ve invited to the tasting party! Let’s celebrate the ultimate indulgent wedding of the Tim Tam with the Brownie, plus a few delicious added extras.
The Tim Tam brownie treat is topped with irresistibly, crunchy, salty almonds, to make decadent Salted Almond Tim Tam Brownies.
This is the fourth in the series of the Arnott’s Big Recipe Release. The other recipes the Aussie biscuit company have shared include:
For their latest easy, make-at-home recipe, Arnott’s have dived deep down into the cookbook archives to find this yummy recipe for Salted Almond Tim Tam Brownies.
This is the perfect ‘warm and fudgy’ recipe to #BakeTogether with your loved ones whilst reigniting your love for the classic Tim Tam. Enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 16 Brownies)
- Melted butter, to grease
- 120g dark chocolate, chopped
- 120g butter
- 1 ½ cups (400g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (120g) plain flour
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 x (200g) packet of Arnott’s Original Tim Tam, chopped
- ½ cup almonds, chopped
- ½ tsp sea-salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180ᵒC/160°C fan forced. Grease a 20 x 20cm square cake tin. Line with baking paper.
- Put chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat, stir until melted and smooth. Cool slightly.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture; add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a small bowl. Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture.
- Stir until just combined. Stir through Tim Tam. Pour batter into prepared tin. Spreading evenly, sprinkle with almonds and sea salt flakes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until firm. Set aside to cool completely. Cut into pieces and serve.
Recipe Salted Almond Tim Tam Brownies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.