- Makes 72
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Hubby takes these sausage rolls for play lunch everyday to work. Good for party food too!
Ingredients (makes 72 sausage rolls)
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 onion chopped
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) mustard powder
- 9 sheets puff pastry
- Small amount milk to baste
- 1.7kg sausages
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Remove casing off sausages, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Spoon mixture into piping bag (if you have one).
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half and pipe mixture in the middle.
- Roll puff pastry and place on baking trays lined with baking paper. Baste rolls before putting into oven.
- Cook 200 degrees (fan forced) for about 35 minutes.
Recipe Sausage rolls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.