- Serves 4
- 12 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This sautéed green bean and cherry tomato side dish is a healthy addition to the dinner table. The addition of balsamic vinegar makes this side outstanding.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 400-500 grams Green beans
- 250 grams Cherry tomatoes (halved if you like)
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- A sprinkling of slivered almonds if you like
Notes... My youngest dislikes cooked tomatoes so I only cook them for a quick minute and she doesn't even notice!
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp of oil and cook beans on medium/high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water, cover, reduce heat to medium and cook beans for 3-6 minutes depending on how you like them.
- Push beans to one side, add 1 tsp of oil and garlic and heat for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, stir everything together and cook for 2-3 minutes, until tomatoes start to breakdown.
- Remove from heat, stir in balsamic vinegar and almonds if desired.
Recipe Sauteed green beans and cherry tomatoes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.