- Makes 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
These Scrambled Egg and Ham Pies are such a yummy way to enjoy eggs! These pies are simple to make, and are great for picnics or a lunch on the go. They are delicious hot or cold, and a great source of protein!
Ingredients (makes 4 Individual pies)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 large Spring onion, chopped
- handful Baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup Ham/bacon, diced
- 2 TBS Milk (plus extra to brush tops of pies with)
- 1/4 cup Grated cheese
- Red capsicum, diced (amount to your liking)
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- dried parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Beat the eggs and milk together. Add in all other ingredients (apart from puff pastry) and stir to combine. Set aside
- Lightly grease either individual small pie tins or a large muffin tin. Cut the pastry into 1/4's and press into the greased holes. Blind bake for around 10-12 minutes or until starting to golden around the edges./ Remove from the oven and set aside
- Melt a small amount of butter in a frying pan, and then add in the egg mix. Scramble the eggs by cooking on a medium heat, constantly 'pushing' the mix around so it doesn't settle for long in the pan. Once almost cooked, remove from heat.
- Put the filling in the pie cases, and cut the other piece of pastry into 1/4's and put the tops on each pie. Cut off any excess pastry and lightly press around the edges to seal.
- Brush the tops with milk , and put a small slit in the top to allow steam to escape Place back into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden
Recipe Scrambled Egg and Ham Pies
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.