- Serves 4
- 8.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Pop this on in the morning and tea is ready for you when you get home !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 Inghams chicken drumsticks
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 med onion (sliced)
- 400 gram can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh Thyme
- 1 packet dry french onion soup mix
Notes... I love my slow cooker. The house smells amazing all day. Serve this with vegies or rice
- Heat oil in sauce pan, fry onion until soft
- Remove from heat, add soy sauce , soup mix, tomatoes and water. Stir to combine
- In the slow cooker place the drumsticks so the thickest part is on the bottom. Pour over the sauce mixture and gently move the drumsticks around so they are coated
- Cook on low for 8 hours
Submit your own Chicken or Turkey recipe for the chance to WIN a $250 prepaid Visa Card. Hurry - Entries Close 30 September. Find out more.
Recipe Slow cooked French onion chicken
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.