- Serves 4
- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This hasselback chicken is a quick no fuss dinner using your slow cooker.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 rashers bacon, diced
- 1 cup cheese, diced
- 3 large shallots
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Place baking paper on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Cut slits across the top of each chicken breast and place your chicken in the slow cooker.
- Stuff each slit with bacon, cheese and shallots.
- Pour some sweet chilli sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 - 5 hours.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.