- Serves 4
- 8 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Lovely tomato based lamb shanks. Perfect set and forget recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Masterfoods garlic and herb lamb shanks recipe base
- 400g Crushed tomatoes
- 2 Large carrots (cut into chunks)
- 140g Tomato paste
- Pinch Dried chilli flakes
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Lamb shanks
- Brown the lamb shanks for a couple minutes on each side until a lovely caramelised colour.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a separate bowl. Adding as much chilli as you like. Can omit chilli if you or your kids don't like any heat.
- Place shanks and carrots in slow cooker, pour over sauce and set on low for a minimum of 8 hours. The longer the better. Will know when they are ready when the meat falls off the bone. Serve with mashed potato and steamed veg.
Recipe Slow cooked lamb shanks
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.