Enjoy this quick and simple stir fry recipe by SlendierSlim, using their super convenient and light Wok-Ready Noodles.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 packet SlendierSlim Wok-Ready Noodles
- 250 grams sliced rump steak
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 bunches bok choy halved and washed
- 50 grams snow peas trimmed
- 5 cm piece ginger peeled and grated thinly
- 100 ml soy and ginger stir-fry sauce (G.F)
- Prepare SlendierSlim noodles as per pack instructions.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a medium – high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the wok and stir-fry the beef, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes, browning well. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the wok and stir-fry the vegetables for 2 minutes until they are vivid green.
- Add the noodles to the wok and toss for 2 minutes until heated through.
- Return the beef with the garlic and ginger mix to the wok along with the stir-fry sauce and toss through for 1 minute to coat.
- Serve immediately.
SlendierSlim have an incredible range of konjac-based alternatives to regular rice, noodles and pasta.