- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Cooked in Airfryer so quick and easy.
If you are looking at any of my crumpet recipe’s, when I say toast slightly it means just until the crumpet is warm to spread the margarine because the Airfryer, oven or grill will toast the rest.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Golden crumpet with oats
- 1 scoop of leftover home made spaghetti or canned spaghetti
- 1 sprinkle of grated tasty cheese
- 1 spread of cream cheese (optional)
- Margarine & pepper
Notes... I have loved crumpets for many years but these Golden Crumpets with oats add that extra special flavour. Loving them.
- lightly toast the crumpet ( just until it is warm)
- Spread margarine then place spaghetti, tasty cheese and pepper on top.
- Bake in Airfryer, oven or grill until ingredients are hot and cheese is melted.
- Another way is instead of using margarine, spread with cream cheese this will make it more cheesy.
Recipe Spaghetti On Golden Crumpets With Oats
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.