- Serves 2
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See what mums are saying about Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam in their REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large eggplant (cut into 2 cm cubes)
- 80mL Olive oil
- 1/2 Brown Onion (Minced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 150gm Dried spaghetti (Cook according to package and set aside)
- salt and pepper to taste
- feta cheese to serve
- Bake the eggplants for 30 minutes on 200C. Then, let cool and set aside.
- In a wok, pour 80mL of olive oil. Saute the chili flakes, onion and garlic mince. When they are very soft, add in the eggplant and cook for a further 15 minutes. Keep tossing the mix to prevent sticking or burning.
- Add in pasta and toss for a few seconds until the vegetables and pasta are evenly spread out. Season with salt and pepper and serve with generous amount of feta on top.
Recipe Spicy eggplant pasta
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.