- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This light and healthy salad recipe is courtesy of Weight Watchers.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 100g sugar snap peas, halved diagonally
- 250g frozen chopped spinach
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups (510g) cooked long-grain brown rice, heated
- 2 x 180g cans tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- Lemon wedges to serve
Notes... This rice salad is just as delicious cold the next day and is only 9 ProPoints value per serve. For something more indulgent, sprinkle over 1⁄2 cup (60g) 50% less-fat grated tasty cheese and place under the grill until the cheese is golden and melted for 1 ProPoints value per serve.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the capsicum, onion and sugar snap peas, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, heat the spinach following packet instructions.
- Add the tomato to the capsicum mixture and cook for a further minute or until heated through. Gently toss through the spinach, rice and tuna. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Recipe Spinach and tuna rice salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.